Friday, January 30, 2009

Short but Meaningful

Happy Friday!
I don't have a lot to say today and that's probably a good thing because my last blog was rather lengthy. I just wanted to say that I'm tired of being so down in the dumps all the time. I don't know what has come over me recently but I have lost touch with happy go lucky Laura.

I guess it's just a weird time in my life and I should stop trying so hard to find answers. There's a plan for everyone and mine will make itself known when I least expect it. Yes, I'm unhappy with my job and current situation in life but that doesn't me that I have to be unhappy. It is possible to be happily lost. When you're lost you can find paths that you never knew existed...right? It's weird but writing that statement really made me feel better.

Sorry I'm not making much sense this morning. I basically wanted to let my blog readers..er...I mean reader ;) know that I will be ok. It's ok for me to be alone right now because I really need to figure out who I am and what I want from life. Life isn't nearly as dramatic as I make it out to be. What can I say, I'm an actress and we thrive on drama

Have a fantastic weekend peaches!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You're so funny, Laura! That "reader" comment made me smile