Friday, October 24, 2008

Letting Go

It's another slow day at the store so I felt the need to blog. I don't really have any updates but I need something to do to pass the time. I apologize if this blog is a bit scattered. I have a million thoughts going through my head right now.

I am currently suffering from a very bad stomach that has been bothering me for the last hour or so. We recently got gourmet chocolate at work and I ate a bit too much. I have the worst sweet tooth in the world and I wish that I didn't. It sucks to maintain a healthy diet when chocolate is all that I think about. I like being healthy but I really hate dieting. It's such a pain and there are days when I think I look like an ogre or something. I realize that this is not the case and I'm much better off now than I was 30 lbs ago but the bottom line is that weight loss sucks...end of story. It takes a strong person to lose weight and keep it off. I just hope that I'm strong enough to do so. What I am I saying? I am strong enough :)

I went to the first college choir concert of the year last night. It was good but I felt really strange just sitting in the audience instead of being onstage with everyone. I actually got a little teary eyed when the choir took the stage. I'm not sure why but I'm having the hardest time letting go of my college life. I have been a student of some sort ever since I was 5 yrs old and now, 19 yrs later, I'm just an adult. Overall, college was the best experience I've ever had. It turned me into the opinionated, head strong woman that I am today and I owe a lot of that to the people that have come and gone in my life. I remember graduating high school and thinking that my world was over. My entire freshman year of college was spent in a state of confusion as to if I should stay or move back home. God only knows where I would be if wouldn't have stayed in college. I have truly been blessed in my 24 years of existence and I hope that more amazing memories are waiting for me in future. All I can do is hope...

I recently watched a fantastic movie called "August Rush". I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in music of any kind. My wonderful roommate bought me the soundtrack today and I haven't been able to stop listening to it. The whole movie is wonderful and very inspiring. Overall, it's a good flick. Check it out.

well, there is not much more that I can say right now. Nothing too interesting is happening and I fear that I will ramble even more if I continue this blog. Have a great weekend! I'm not sure who I'm talking to by saying that but have a great one anyway!

No comments: